Jumat, 08 Maret 2013

My Holiday


MY HOLIDAY
         
        This holiday took two weeks, in my first holiday I went to school to prepare Osis Camp activity which would be held in Thursday dan Wednesday. I was as public relation subdivision so I had to prepare name taiks, small schedules, invitations, proposals, and stickers. In the second holiday did too, until I went home at 6.00 p.m. it was so tired. The day came, actually I was rather perforce to join this activity because my relatives are from Jakarta came in my hause and so long we have never met.
              Osis camp was joined by 16 schools not only in Pekalongan city but also Batang, Subah, and Kajen. In the first day, I had a job to give a motivation about succesful persons with my patner named Deddy Firmanto at 10.00 a.m. Firstly, I was rather nervous because I faced  organizationals from many schools but I thought it was a big opportunity to develop my skill at talking.
              The activities in the Osis Camp were motivation, comfort zone, gymnastics, games, presentation about their progams, and meditation. The activity was success enough, and we as the committee made a group in facebook named Osis Camp 2010.
***
              Then in the first Sunday, I joined Sidparcab (Sidang Paripurna Cabang) it was pleno plenary session in DKC (Dewan Kerja Cabang). Ardafillah and I represented from SMA N 1 Pekalongan. It was joined by 8 high schools and 2 SAKA (Satuan Karya). I sat beside a girl from MAN 3 named Wiwik and MAN 2 named Amel and they were the leader of girl scout like me. We shared each another about our progams and administrasion. Wiwik said that SMA1 has a good administrasion and she want to learn more in my school. And then we were exchanged our handphone number.
              There were three sections, the first was introduction session, pleno session, and formulation session. In the pleno session, Ardaf became the vice leader of session so he couldn’t gave his opinion. In this section I gave my opinion about Laksana, Garuda, DKC’s members, and so on. From the first until the last section I was the most active person in this avtivity. ( I’m not arrogant but it was the fact ^_^). From this activity , I could develop my skill again and it was fun to talk my opinion and resolution in DKC’s members, DKD from Semarang, and  the leaders of scout in many schools. From that my spirit as the real scout becomes smolder.
***
              In the second week, in 30 December my family and I went to Borobudur temple. It took about five hours by car. My condition wasn’t good enough so on the way I felt loathing, that made me tortures. From Pekalongan to Temanggung and then Magelang. In Temanggung, I saw a beautiful mountain range, a river, and souldiers trained shooting in a field. When we arrived in Magelang, we got stuck because there is still the building of road. It was hot, there are much dust which comes from Merapi and I felt more and more loathing.
              We arrived in Borobudur temple, it was holiday so there were many people. There were also from SMP Jakarta group, SMP Kudus Group, University group and more. I saw a tradisional dance, and then we climbed in Borobudur temple , took many photos, enjoyed the scenery of the relief. My father told me to take a picture with Bule but I was ashamed. There is a museum which is contained unique facts, there are the shortest man in Indonesia, the tallest man, many unique statues, the smallest painting Borobudur temple so we have to see by microscop, a film about wedus gembel in Merapi, the biggest coat, and so on. There are many unbelievable facts, the most interesting fact is a crocodile which has a man head in an island.
              After that we had Zuhur pray in a mosquee, I saw many coconut tree were withered because of dust from Merapi. Then we came to Semarang, we visited Wonderia, a game park. At first we thought that it was closed but after we asked the employee from Wonderia it was open. Usually area parking in Wonderia is full of cars but now it wasn’t. I thought the cause is an accident happened a year ago. We went in, and the situation was very quiet , no people in there only two family in there. I felt a little disappointed and a bleeding heart. But I try to join it with my little brothers and little sister. At last it was fine visiting in Wonderia.
***
              I spent the rest of my holiday by watching many films in the televesion and I bought Death Note2 film, reading books, helping my mother, doing sinobsis duty, and sleeping. That’s all my holiday.